Tuesday, September 20, 2016

GLORY J

KENYA: After completing her studies at Kenyatta University, a lady popularly known as Mary Munene published a list of 100 students that she infected with the deadly HIV virus.

Mary Munene
Here's a note Mary Munene posted;

As a woman,you undergo through a lot in life, especially campus. This environment ain’t friendly at all though ladies enjoy it the most.

As a first year,I broke my virginity the second week. That’s when I got STI from a 4th year student leader at KU. Since then,I’ve been able to sleep with a range of student leaders across different universities who fuck me without any protection. I’m compelled to write their names here as a caution to all freshas who just joined. I’ll start with 1-20 tonight:

1. Stephen Mwadime-ku. Fucked me at Kilimambogo hostels room number 34 the left bed.
2. George Njuguna, Moi,hostel H room 329
3. Jeremiah Oti,Moi hostel j room 213
4. George Thuku,Ku Nyayo 1 room 109
5. James Maina Wachira,TUK,Nairobi west in a lodging.
6. Kennedy Mutua, UoN,mamlaka A room 78
7. Ambrose Wari,made no fucked me near car wash kisumu
8. Justus Onyango, Ku Kilimanjaro room 07
9. Obwaka Eddy,TUK night stand at nyayo during games.
10. Ferdinand maina, uon hall 9 room 334
11. Raggot ,TUK
12. William wafula, maseno
13. Kiplagat James, Egerton
14. Paul Kahoro, maasai mara.
15. Quincy Fred Muya, uon lower kabete
16. Trillions Niko,Uon,mamlaka b
17. George a bade,Ku
18. Fredrick kamere,TUM
19. Williamson Kariuki , made no
20. David kirimi, chuka
21.Mbethe Julius… Hostel UoN

I’ll mention others before 24 hours
Angalia kwa makini kama boyfriend yako yuko hapo sweety

GLORY J

About GLORY J

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :