Tuesday, September 27, 2016

GLORY J

Things Ladies Think About While Preparing To Make Love With A Guy For The First Time


So, ladies are a nervous bunch when it gets to that point in a relationship when it is time to get intimate with the man in their lives for the first time.
Doesn’t matter if it is one, three or six months after they meet but there will always be questions reflecting worry that lead up to this moment that is normally awaited with bated breath.
1. Will he use protection?
2. Do I need to get myself sorted out if he doesn’t?
3. Will he agree to use protection if he doesn’t want to use them?
4. Will I live with myself if we end up hooking up without protection?
5. Should I shave?
6. Should i bring a condom or would he bring it?
7. What do I wear?
8. Should I buy new, sexy underwear for the occasion?
9. What colour should my underwear be?
10. Will we be sexually compatible?
11. Will he be too big or too small?
12. Do I need to work on my flexibility up in case he is too experienced?
13. Should I watch adult film just in case he asks me to take the lead?
14. Should I lose some weight? Or add some to be grab-able?
15. Will he smother me if he is too big bodied or will it be clinical if he is stick-thin? Maybe mechanical?
16. Will it be too soon or too late?
But what worries ladies the most is the post-bedroom ‘Olympics event’.
Majority would question their decision to have slept with the guy and they would probably be wondering:
17. Did it make me seem cheap by putting out so soon?
18. Does he think I’m a prude?
19. Do I need to get checked for something after hooking up with him?
20. Should I actually have sex with him again?
21. Will he want a repeat performance?
22. Does he regret sleeping with me?

GLORY J

About GLORY J

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :