Sunday, September 11, 2016

GLORY J

She Said its Over between Us...Please advise me before I Kill Myself..!


My name is Ashery advise me before I die.......

Upon all the money I spent on her , I bought her galaxy just to make her happy and SOLD my HTC , I used my 3 months salary for her school feels , 750 card every week but she only flashes me, i paid for her hospital bill , I borrowed money to pay for her hostel accommodation ,

I fast because of her, i sent her love message every day, i called her on phone every 2 hour , many many things that I can't even remember. But now she called and say it is over between us.
Please what should I do.....? 

GLORY J

About GLORY J

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :